Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Golden Egg

This week's golden egg goes to Land's End. I got a catalog from them in the mail and decided to paw through it with no intention of buying anything. Well, tucked away in the shoe section was one of those annoying perforated cards but it wasn't just any card- it was for free shipping! After browsing the website, I got a much needed bathing suit bottom for $9.99 (reg. $52.50), cute shoes for $9.99 (reg. $39.50) and free shipping to boot. If you're interested in some great bargains like these, go to the "overstocks" tab. My code for free shipping can't be reused, but I found another code that a reliable website recommends. To take advantage of the free shipping, the code is GIVEAWAY and the PIN is 7041. Remember to think ahead and keep gifts for others in mind while you shop!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I really wanted those shoes that you posted too! But, alas, they did not have my size. :-/