Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wrapping Paper Storage

The lid broke on my trash can last year and I hated to throw away the bottom, so I let it sit in the garage until I found a good use for it. Here it is: a wrapping paper corral! It's great because it keeps the rolls from becoming unrolled or crushed and I can see exactly how much and what kinds I have. It stands in the closet by itself- no more digging and knocking them over. Brilliant!
*I know some of you have already thought of this, but humor me this time and let me bask in the glow of my small bit of originality!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A great idea! Keep it up--I enjoy your blog. We have turned the old laundry hampers into catchalls for the kids toys in the garage--keeps the basketballs, etc. from rolling around. :)
Barbara T.