Wednesday, January 26, 2011

February...a month of savings!

February is almost upon us. I have to say I'm happy to see January behind me! I've been feeling some intestinal discomfort over the amount of money I spent in January. I don't regret shopping those wonderful sales and getting tons of birthday gifts out of the way in the first month of the year, but it just goes against my nature to spend a lot. So for the month of February, I'm going to challenge myself to spend as little as possible. I realized this week while digging through my very full chest freezer that we have eaten very little of the fruits and veggies I froze from last summer. In fact, we could probably survive for a month just eating from that freezer! So here goes nothin'! Since Valentine's day is just around the corner, I'll be sure to supply plenty of ideas that don't cost much or are free in case you decide to go on a spending halt with me. There, I said my piece. I feel relieved.

No comments: