Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spring Facelift

I've been staring at my sad collection of mismatched pots for the past month. Well today I decided to do something about the situation! I ran to Lowes (one of my favorite stores by the way) and picked up a can of spray paint for $3.44. Literally 10 minutes later, I had a set of "brand spanking new" matching pots. I once again will mention my love for spray paint and how versatile it is! Tired of this look next summer? Paint them again with another color. If you have a plant that can't be moved, secure a grocery bag over it before spraying. Please do not look closely as I was attempting to ward off child, dog, and a rain shower while painting! I'll have to do a final touch-up tomorrow, but thought you'd enjoy the pictures today. Now I'll take all that money I saved from not having to buy new pots and buy some pretty flowers to go in them...


Before...                                                                         After!

No comments: