Monday, March 28, 2011

No toe tags, please!

My favorite nail polish is the loud coral color you see on the right. By the end of winter I'm just dying to add a splash of color to my toes! The problem with this is that after months of hibrinating under thick wool socks, my feet look more dead than alive. Painting my toes in the bright coral color only serves to heighten the pallor of my mayonaise-colored feet. (Yuck- bad word picture!) By kicking off toenail-painting season with a pale color and working my way up to the brighter colors that belong on tanned tootsies, I (along with everyone else) can avoid the shock of seeing cadaver-like feet that cry out for negative attention!

*Can you tell what brand of polish is always on sale?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! You always make me laugh too. ;)
I will forego the dark colors this spring thanks to you.