Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Deals, deals, and more deals!

This has been a great week for clearance. The Kroger in my area has a plethora of discounted cough and cold medicine and well as candy and toothpaste. Funny combo, huh? Almost all of the medicine and candy that I saw were good through 2012. It looks like I'm stocked for next year's flu season and ready for Easter...bring on the baskets! Among other deal news, there is a rebate floating around that may be of interest to you: $15 off any $100 grocery purchase. I've see the rebate on a tear-off pad attached to the frozen food case at CVS and I've heard other sightings of it in the beer section of Food Lion. The thing I love about this rebate is that you aren't limited to certain items and you can use with the receipt from any grocery store. So get out there and grab some savings!

No comments: