Monday, August 27, 2012

Golden Egg

It's been a while since I've posted a golden egg over here at the nest. In case you've forgotten, a golden egg is a "diamond in the rough" bargain that I bought and intend to re-purpose. (Note the use of the word intend.) I picked this old cabinet up for $25 at a yard sale a few weeks ago. Its new life will be as a craft cabinet for my crafty daughter. It looks pretty rough, but the "bones" are good and sturdy and the shape and size is exactly what I need. I love the rim around the edge for containing projects! I'll post new pictures after its face lift. Wish me luck!
Front View
 
Crazy laminate-type yuckiness on the top

Yes, someone actually misspelled "drawer" in Sharpie. I really didn't know that was a drawer. Good thing it's labeled. Classy.

No comments: