Friday, September 16, 2011

Uses for Lemon Curd

I forgot to include how to use your lemon curd! Here are a few ideas in case there is any left...
  • Use as a filling between cake layers
  • Fill mini tart shells and top with fruit
  • Mix with whipped cream or Cool Whip to top strawberry shortcake or other fruity desserts
  • Use as a dip or spread for scones, animal crackers, graham crackers, or cookies
  • Top gingerbread with it- the flavors are perfect together!
  • Spread onto pancakes or to fill crepes
  • Add to cream cheese for a fruit dip
  • Thin with water and use to glaze a cake
  • Swirl into a cheesecake

1 comment:

Promosyon said...

I am not a huge fan of the Lemon Curd, but my sister like to eat anytime. However, I think I might try making this soon with a yellow butter cake and the golden cupcakes.