Monday, May 23, 2011

Pump vs. Squeeze

I used to have a travel-sized squeeze bottle of hand-sanitizer in my car. It was great. (Or so I thought) I recently converted to a pump-style bottle and I have to say it's worth telling you all about! I know it sounds stupidly simple, but it is so much easier to use. When we all get in the car and need to clean our hands, I can quickly dispense it to everyone in the back seat with one press. No more shaking the bottle or sanitizer exploding out while you open it up. So if you've already reached that pinnacle of intelligence and have long ago discovered this, then I applaud you! Here's the link to my homemade hand-sanitizer recipe if you haven't already tried it. Once you convert, you shall never return!
http://savvynest.blogspot.com/2010/06/mean-grean-hand-cleanin-goo.html

No comments: