Monday, May 2, 2011

Foam Soap Recipe

I love the foam soaps that are widely available these days. No more sticky gooey soap! I've found a great "recipe" for your own homemade version. It literally takes less than 30 seconds to make! It costs just pennies to make and you can customize your own scents. The Castile soap is so much gentler on your skin too!

Here's all you need: Castile soap, essential oil, an old pump bottle

Step 1:
Add 1 Tablespoon Castile soap and a few drops of essential oil to bottle; fill up bottle with water.

Step 2:
Wait. There is no step 2. It's that easy!!


Luscious, foamy soap!

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Oh my, that's it? I would love to try this! Where can I buy castile soap?

Emily said...

Hi Audrey,

You can find Castile soap at Kroger in the natural foods section. Thanks for the comment!

Jennifer said...

Some castile soap already comes with a scent, such as almond, eucalyptus, etc.!

Meggen said...

Really, Emily??? Not sure I believe it! :-) Can't wait to try!