Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mood Lifter

Spring is now in full swing and I don't know about all of you, but my schedule is getting more crowded by the day. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but sometimes the clutter in certain places of my house can start to overwhelm. The worst area for me is my desk. It turns into the island of misfits (you know what I mean if you're a Rudolph fan). For example right now, there's a vacuum cleaner attachment, a clean fork, matches, and sunscreen taking up residence on my desk. Anyway, the goal is to achieve a sense of peace when I sit down to my transformed oasis. I'll let you know how it goes. Oh what the heck, I'll do  before and after pictures! I'll have to post the "after" picture later today, so bear with me...
*This picture is sure to make you feel better about your house-keeping skills!

No comments: