Thursday, April 14, 2011

Kelloggs promotion

I know that many of you may already know about this promotion, but it was such a good one that I had to tell everyone else about it. (Thanks to everyone who told me about this!) Kelloggs is having a promotion! For every 10 cereal UPC's that you send in, you will receive a $10 debit Mastercard (use like a gift card). You can do this up to 5 times per household. Here is a link to all the info you'll need:
http://www2.kelloggs.com/AARP/rewards/

I have to say that when I took my recycling to the giant bin, I saw a few crushed Kelloggs cereal boxes. Glancing furtively over my shoulder, I felt myself leaning in trying to reach them. I suddenly realized that I was precariously perched on the edge of the bin as I tried to reason with myself. "You can't dumpster dive, Emily. This is crossing the line." But the other part of me said "Go for it! Just a little further- can't you just feel those Mastercards in your hand?" I gave up and decided to bring my much taller husband out here. (He has longer arms.) There. I said it. You all can see me for who I truly am. A person deeply afflicted by the need to find a deal. I said my piece.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I didn't know but now I do!
Thanks!