Friday, December 3, 2010

It's so easy being green!

 Greenery is the cheapest most beautiful Christmas decoration in my opinion. This does have something to do with the fact that it's free! Bring some green into your living space by incorporating it into every area. I used an antique salt shaker to hold greens in the kitchen, tucked tangerines and greens into a hurricane candle holder, and peppered the rest of the house with green touches here and there. Next week, I'll show you how to make unique wreaths from fresh greenery and an old fashioned kissing ball. Don't have anything green in your yard? Me either! Ask a friend with land or a big yard if you can snip. You might be surprised- I had so many offers, I was able to be picky! What to snip: cedar, boxwood, fir, spruce, nandina berries, and pine. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You inspire me! I desperately needed help in this area! You're the best sis!

-Susanne