Friday, August 27, 2010

Pasta Tomato Stuff...

This is one of my favorite recipes for using up tomatoes and basil from the garden. It's fast, fresh, simple, and delicious! The best part is that you probably have all of the ingredients hanging around in your pantry. My sis gave the recipe to me years ago, and I neglected to write down the name, so I call it Pasta Tomato Stuff.

Pasta Tomato Stuff
3 medium tomatoes, chopped
6 green onions, chopped
1/2 cup Parmesan (freshly grated is best)
2 tsp. finely chopped fresh basil (use 4 tsp. dried if you don't have fresh)
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper

Combine all and serve over pasta. No cooking required!
*A simple salad (Caeser is my favorite) and garlic bread make it into the perfect meal.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

This looks great! I'm gonna give it a try. Your chairs look terrific too!