Saturday, February 20, 2010

Top 5 Favorite # 3- Post It Notes!


My number 3 pick is the humble Post-It note. No, I'm not being paid by 3M to endorse this wonderful product. (Although I wouldn't complain if they did!) Here are some of the ways I love to use them:
 
• Perfect for an impromptu love note
I once left them all over the house before going out of town. Here are a few examples if you need some ideas. (Please excuse the corn factor- I love puns!)
”I’m flushed with pride when I think of you.” (I placed this one on the toilet)
”I’m in a pickle without you.” (You guessed it- on the pickle jar in the fridge!)
”You’re a top-drawer kind of guy.” (This one was on his underwear drawer.)
”You turn me on.” (light switch)
• If you're forgetful like me, keep them nearby to place reminders on the mirror, fridge, etc..
• I adore the tiny Post-It strips. They are perfect for marking pages in magazines and cookbooks so that you don’t have to dog ear the pages.
• Keep some in your purse for those inevitable “give me your number” moments.
• Make your grocery list on one and stick it to the handle of the cart
• When you get an important document in the mail but can’t get to it right away, leave it in the stack with a bright Post-It on it so you can see it easily.
• Post-Its can be found in office supply stores and just about everywhere else.


No comments: