Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Meaningful Gift

Conversation starters are the perfect gift for a busy family. A simple jar filled with questions on paper will spark conversation and liven up a week night family meal. A friend sent the following link of conversation starters to me, so now I'll share them with you! (Thanks Lee!) Here are a few samples:
  • If you could only eat 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
  • What would you do with your time if electronics were taken away?
  • What super powers would you like to have?
http://beautyandbedlam.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/conversation-starters-beauty-and-bedlam-custom-2.pdf

*Link is from www.beautyandbedlam.com

2 comments:

Leonora said...

I found a nice glass 'cracker' jar at Walmart, filled it with 200 of these questions, attached a label to the lid and pretty ribbon around the middle. It came out so nice!
Walmart also had the Avery business cards to print right onto, then tear apart. All together, it cost under $12.

Jamie said...

I am so using this idea! I can't wait to put it all together in a jar. So glad to be on your blog - you inspire me! :)