Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Taking a break

Hi, all of you loyal followers! After much thought and prayer, I've decided to take a break from blogging. This is not a permanent break, just a busy time as I've suddenly found myself mom to 3 kids and feeling the need to simplify my life. As my aunt Terry says, "See you later." instead of goodbye because I will be back on the Savvy Nest. So feel free to continue to use the blog as a reference, using the search tool to find specific posts. Thanks for reading and may the golden egg be with you!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Good call. I totally identify with what you are saying and I applaud you for cutting out a great thing so that you can give time to something even greater...your kids! There are definitely seasons when you have to do the bare minimum. I have enjoyed this blog and look forward to when you write on it again. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Will miss your insights but I will continue to use this blog as a reference.
Thanks for all of the great ideas!
Best wishes with the little ones!

Polly said...

I use your blog as a reference A LOT, my friend!! (Looking up a chli recipe right now.)

I think breaks are good--I've taken a few too. Families are more important than blogs!!! And I'm with you on the simplification....trying to do some soul-searching on that myself.

Happy break!! ;)