Wednesday, September 26, 2012

You've got a friend...

If you live far away from someone you love and would like to make their day, send them dinner! I was having a hard week with sick kids and too much to do. I jokingly likened to my brain to a poached egg to a friend recently. You get the idea! As I swam in a sea of clothes to be folded and ironed, my phone rang to inform me that dinner would arrive at my door at 5:30. I was flabbergasted! Floored! Relieved! I wanted to weep, sing, and do a jig all at once. My dearest mother, though on the other side of the state, had ordered a pizza to be delivered to our house. I can't even describe how this turned my day around! So don't feel helpless if you aren't close by when a friend needs a little help. Just send dinner their way. Trust me, they will be thrilled!

No comments: