Friday, June 15, 2012

Father's Day Gift Idea

Struggling to decide what to get your husband for Father's day from the kids? I hear you! My husband said he didn't need anything when asked what he'd like for Father's day. Of course we want to do something for him, so I ditched the idea of buying a gift and went for a more practical solution. He has a long to do list of different things that he doesn't have time to tackle. For example: calling the insurance company about a bill, cleaning off the deck, washing the car, organizing the garage, cutting the grass, taking junk to the landfill etc. We're going to surprise him by doing his to do list! I'll list what has been done in his Father's Day card so he can take a break and enjoy his new found free time. Don't have the time to do this yourself? Call a neighborhood kid to cut the grass or wash the car. Can someone do this for me for Mother's Day?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Babe