Monday, November 12, 2012

Easy Entertaining

When I invited a friend and her family over for dinner last weekend, she surprised me by insisting on bringing dinner. She just stated that I would host and she would cook. I have to say that this arrangement was fabulous! It completely took the stress away and resulted in a fun, relaxed evening. I think everyone would entertain more often by trying this. The next time someone invites me over for dinner I think I'll offer to bring it too. Give it a shot- you (and they) will be so glad that you did!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it makes things so much less stressful!

Screaming 22 month olds, however....they're another story!! ;)

PS-I think the cornbread was dry. Next time I will not make it ahead, but wait and bake it 'fresh!' But the honey solved all problems.