Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine's Date

It's a Valentine's date for you and it's on the house. Just because "olive" ya. Ok enough of the puns. Really, I'm giving away a $25 gift card for you and your sweetie to have a Valentine's date on me! All you have to do is register as a follower. If you are already a follower, tell someone else about my blog so that they can register and leave a comment sharing how you're spending Valentine's day. I'll select the winner at random on Wednesday morning and mail it that day so that you will have it by next Tuesday. Good luck gumshoes!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Done! Hope I win! I need a date night! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'll be spending Valentine's Day with the kids. Steven has a class that night. There's sure to be lots of chocolate!
Susanne

Anonymous said...

Valentine's is usually low key--special dinner at home, good movie and chocolate!

Sara R said...

Never registered as a follower before....but I always enjoy your blog!