Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Golden Egg Alert

While at my local CVS for my weekly visit, I found a bunch of great deals! First, all Valentine items and Purex laundry detergents were 75% off. Second, all CVS brand facial care and select candy were on sale at the back of the store for 90% off! I'm talking nice stuff- the CVS version of ROC skin care, normally $20 for a couple of ounces of product.
Anyway, I spent $15 and got $4 back in extra bucks. I was able to get 5 ROC equivalent skin care items, 3 Godiva chocolate bars, 3 Dove chocolate bars, 3 packs of gum, 2 huge bottles of lotion, 2 bottles of Purex, one Schick razor, and one pack of Valentine LED tea lights.  (I used $8 in extra bucks for the transaction) And I saved $182.50! Check out your local CVS and share what you've found!

*It always pays to get to know the staff. A sales associate that recognized me from my weekly trips gave me a heads up to these deals!


1 comment:

Polly said...

After your tip I went and got some similar items-not many, but I got some good deals! I also got the skin serum. I hope to de-age about 20 years in a couple of days!! ;) Thanks for the tip!!!