Monday, November 28, 2011

Hand Scrub Gift Idea

This hand scrub is the best! I just tried out a batch and have decided that I will keep it by my kitchen sink as a permanent fixture. It literally takes 2 minutes to make! Whip up a batch and give to a teacher, neighbor, or friend. Pair with gardening gloves, seeds, and a trowel or watering cant for the gardening enthusiast in your life. Give with a loofah sponge and body lotion for a spa-themed gift. Please bear with my poor photos- I made a batch first thing after waking up today!

What you'll need:
Dish soap
Essential oil
Sugar

Fill jar that you'll be using with sugar and pour into bowl. Add enough soap to reach desired consistency. Add several drops of essential oil. Stir and scoop into jar.

*Tie with twine or ribbon and top with a handmade tag

1 comment:

anna said...

The idea is so funny i love that thanks for sharing