Friday, July 29, 2011

Golden Egg

While nosing through a new thrift store with my mom and sisters, I came across one of the best golden eggs I've seen in a while: a 50 piece set of English Ironstone that matches my dishes for just $5 total!!! I sang, I danced, I wept, I bought. (For those of you who don't know me, I am a bit obsessed with Ironstone.) It definitely pays to look at everything when you're thrifting! Here are a few of the little treasures in the set, though the pictures doesn't do them justice. My soul is at peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to say that I've been going back to last years posts for July and August and they have been a great reminder with tips etc. I would encourage your readers to do the same. There are always things I forget about or did not get a chance to try et. Thanks for all of your great work!

Jennifer said...

A website you may appreciate, if you don't already have it on your Favorites list...

http://www.whiteironstonechina.com/

-Jennifer