Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My stamp of approval

"I'm in love and I don't care who knows!" (Guess that movie line... I'll give you a hint: he's tall and wears a green suit with tights.) Anyway, I ordered an address stamp for myself last fall and I can't tell you how much I love the thing. It's round with a pretty font, and I can change the color with different ink pads. It also looks very classy on that birthday or Christmas card envelope. With just a quick press, you can mark your books, recipes, letters, or just about anything else made of paper that you want to identify. They also make terrific gifts for that someone who has just about everything. I found mine on www.etsy.com. They offer a huge variety of custom-made address stamps with prices ranging from $6-$40. So hop to it and get one today. You'll love it- I promise!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Which seller did you get yours from? I'd love to look at them!

Emily said...

Hi Brandy,

I believe it was from a vendor called "typeStyles". I hope this helps!

Emily

Brandy said...

Thanks!