Monday, February 21, 2011

Facelift

Last week, we purchased an ugly duckling dresser/nightstand set on craigslist for our daughter's room. After a few coats of white spray paint, she now has a very cute dresser in her room! (I only had time for the dresser this weekend, so the nightstand is anxiously awaiting its transformation in the garage.) I'm selling the gimpy old one on craigslist, so hopefully I'll only have invested $20 for the set. Not bad!

Before
 (Please overlook the mess)

After
(I know there are a few bald spots in the paint that I need to touch up, but I just couldn't wait to share the pics with you all!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! I love the way you look at something I would pass by and see potential. Oh the wonders of white paint!
Susanne

Jennifer said...

Nice!!!